Jun 27, 2011

Fredde Gredde

Okay, I saw this video today and left me blown away. This is Fredde Gredde, playing by himself (well, with his Kage Bunshin) the song 'Killer Queen'.


The fact is that I'd already heard before about this guy, because he takes time wandering around YouTube. There is a video that became famous, one in which he played the unplugged version of Wind Waker song. Here it is:


He definitely has talent. That's why he announced that is already recording his Debut Album, whose name will be 'Thirteen Eight' and will see the light (You can guess) on August 13. I don't know about you, but I have curiosity!

If you have time, watch these videos as well. They are compilations of songs from series, cartoons, or video games. They are great!

TV Theme Medley:

The Cartoon Medley:

VideoGame Songs:

More info in his website and his YouTube account.

No comments:

Post a Comment