Aug 12, 2011

フィニアス と ファーブ (Finiasu to Faabu)

This is how 'Phineas and Ferb' is pronunced in Japan.
You might ask: "What is this? What is he talking about? What is going on? Why is he listing questions I might ask him?"
Well, recently, a friend posted a link on my Facebook Wall. It was the clip of the song "Busted", entirely translated into Japanese. It was very interesting and fun, and I realized how far can reach the quality of a dubbing. When I see cartoons in Spanish and Original Version, I can see that usually the voices are identical, but I don't search how it is in other languages. Well, what I'm saying is that Phineas and Ferb japanese voices are perfect, the quality of the cast is amazing.

I leave a few compilations of their songs in Japanese, for you to give a look ...


1. Today's Gonna be a Great Day (Opening Theme song)
2. Backyard Beach
3. In the Mall
4. S'Winter
5. Gitchee, Gitchee, Goo
6. I´m Lindana & Wanna Have Fun
7. He's a Bully
8. My Goody Two-Shoes Brother
9. When We Didn't Get Along
10. My Nemesis


11. E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S.
12. Perry the Platypus (Extended Theme Song)
13. One Good Scare
14. Phinedroids & Ferbots
15. I love you mom
16. Busted
17. She's a Truck Drivin' Girl
18. The Ballad of Badbeard
19. History of Rock


20. You're Fabulous!
21. Ain't Got Rhythm
22. He's a Flying Fishmonger
23. Disco Miniature Golfing Queen
24. I Must Impress My Professor
25. Destroyed Dreams
26. Queen Of Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment